ABOUT THE CREATORS OF THE FOUNDATION
At the Helen Harder Foundation, our goals are to provide financial assistance, and to offer inspiration and concrete advice and support for women in need who have been diagnosed with breast cancer, and to continuously raise awareness.
The foundation was originally established to honour the memory of Helen Harder, a courageous young woman who always maintained a positive outlook.
THE PURPOSE OF THE FOUNDATION
To offer inspiration, provide financial assistance and offer concrete advice and support to young women under 40 who have been diagnosed with breast cancer.
To continuously raise awareness, and to provide primary health care education relating to breast cancer.
We aim to:
- Distribute ‘Packets of Hope’ – goodie hampers to pamper women battling breast cancer who still need to feel beautiful and loved.
- Raise funds for those who need financial assistance with paying for their aftercare.
- Encourage all young women to regularly have their breasts checked, no matter their age.
- Participate in sporting events all over the world to help raise awareness.
- Provide useful articles and information about diagnosis and treatment on our website and Facebook pages.
WANT TO DONATE?
South African Donations:
Helen Harder Foundation (NPC#: 2013/171808/08)
Account no: 408 532 6211
Branch Code: 632 005
Please go to: helenharder.givengain.org